youtube.com/tomemmons

I am a comedian.

I am a comedian. I tell jokes - people laugh.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cirkus performace

The Big Top Cabaret presented a fine variety show last evening. The event was hosted by Thee Inner Cirkus and emceed by my pal and fellow comic Charlie Grey. It was truly a memorable evening of splendid performances in a wide range of genres. Fire Dancing to live music which would make Danny Elfman proud. Belly Dancing, Glass Eating, Hula Hooping, Stand Up Comedy and Singers with tiny hats all came together to present Ground Zero with a truly memorable collaboration which I had never before been a part of. The audience was a treat as well with what I assume is the usual fare for the venue of very unique misfits in such numbers that the frat boys stand out as the extreme minority. (Which explains why they responded so well to a joke about being spanked.) Original performances of a diverse variety of art forms in the upstate is one of the things that I love about living in Greenville. I look forward to the next collaborative effort with Thee Inner Cirkus. Check out this link for more info and upcoming shows. http://www.innercirkus.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, funny man! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a short presentation of part of the first half of the Big Top Cabaret.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O17fUeq8vUM

    ReplyDelete